There are three categories of competencies that we target to inculcate among plant breeding professionals:
- Conventional & molecular approaches which are currently applied in plant breeding domain,
- Futuristic technology and
- Management practices to fully reap the benefit of above two. Synergy between all three components would be the best combination. Participants can choose any combo-pack which suits them best depending on their experience, interest or professional requirement or generate their own personalized pack.
All training programmes are enriched with rigorous yet interactive mode and help participants to stay abreast with latest business trends. We strongly believe that our programmes will help you to drive your growth across the organizations.
- Tailor-made training for individual as well as for the group.
- Competency mapping & recommend tiers of appropriate courses that suits your need
- Referred employee from industries can build the competencies as per the job profile.
- Prepare candidate/s as per specific job profile or industrial need
Promote open communication through conference, workshop, meeting, discussion and other activities for the knowledge centric networking and exchange of innovative ideas
- Mentorship Program: Help passionate potential candidate to find expert professional/s who can assist them to excel in their career.
- Sponsorship Program: To limit the influence of financial constrain to earn the competencies, we provide sponsorship and help potential candidate to groom their career.
- Promote agri-business entrepreneurs: Foster the innovation through promotion and intellectual support and help to configure formal or informal support-system to execute the ideas into product/service.
- Association program: ATPBR encourages like minded people (i.e. organization, individual professional/entrepreneur, students, and farmers) to network and work comprehensively to meet the common target of global food security.