Terms & Condition
Read the information given below and save these terms and conditions for your own reference. This agreement will be effective after clicking on ‘I ACCEPT’ button at the bottom of the page.
Fees will be different for different training module and as described by the admission team. ATPBR reserves all rights to amend fee for any of the training modules from time to time.
Admission & Enrolment
- After the enrolment, all participants agree to abide by the Rules and Regulation of ATPBR.
- All information provided for the application paper should be accurate, true and complete. In case of any misrepresentation/inaccuracy, ATPBR reserve all rights to cancel the admission without any consideration.
- Registration to any training module will be confirmed only after the full payment of the fee.
- Registration is on first come first served basis upon receipt of completed application form and payment. Early registered participants will be associated with our power partners.
- If participants interested to pursue another proposed training, fee can be adjusted in the same.
- ATPBR will circulate any notice via email and or phone. Participant should maintain the same email/phone which are used for the registration or update the same on the website.
Mode of payment
- Payment can be paid by cash/cheque/online mode. Payment will be valid and considered as a paid only after the amount is deposited in ATPBR’s account.
- Each participants need to pay caution money which will be fully reimbursed if there is no reportable damage to property, person or equipment during the training. In case of any noticeable damage, money will be detected from the student’s caution money. ATPBR has no liability for the same.
- ATPBR will hold no responsibility for loss or damage to student’s property including any viruses to student’s equipment.
- All eligible applicants especially students, who are in need of financial assistance, can apply for the scholarship.
- Based on their annual gross family income, ownership of assets, and the number of dependents in the family, fully or partial assistance can be provided.
Cancelation of service by applicants
- After taking the admission, if candidate withdraw the program before ‘last date of registration’, 100% paid fee will be refunded
- After ‘last date of registration’ if applicant fail to join the training or abandons the program in midway, his/her fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Under unusual circumstances like accident, sickness, family problem, paid fee for the program can be partially adjusted with another course.
Cancellation of service by ATPBR
- ATPBR reserve all rights to cancel the admission if the minimum attendance for a particular training is not achieved.
- Full fee will be refundable when a course applied for has been cancelled by ATPBR or candidate does not get a seat in the module he/she applied for.
- All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner (e.g. attire, language, behavior).
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the training premises.
- Participants need to be careful while handling any equipments or experiment.
- If participants are found irresponsible or misrepresented/misconduct, ATPBR reserve all right to terminate the agreement and block your access to participate in any module with immediate effect by sending a written notice through Email.
- No refund will be given if participant will dismissed for misconduct.
- Students will maintain the confidentially of the course content, distributed material and agrees not to distribute the same to any individual, voluntary. Infringement of any intellectual property rights is subject to criminal/civil proceedings.
Feedback and monitoring
- Real time online performance monitoring system will be in place. Notice will be send to trainer and trainee on a regular basis for their performance status.
- ATPBR will take a personalized feedback from your trainer about participant’s progress and performance.
- Each participant are expected to perform a final evolution which is a work presentation followed by a discussion but it will be decided mutually by the industrial partner. Only after satisfactory performance (during the training program as well as at the final evaluation), candidates will be recommended for the certificate.
- If for whatever reason, candidate fails to attend the final evaluation, participants need to pay Rs. 1000 for rescheduling the event.
- If no such mutual agreements are made, candidates will be recommended for a certificate of participation after the completion of the training.
- Only after a satisfactory performance, participants will be awarded with a completion certificate (sealed and signed by associated partners).
- In case of unsatisfactory performance during the training, ATPBR will not provide positive recommendation or support any placement post completion of specific training. In case of very poor performance, participants will not be awarded with the certificate on post completion. In this condition, ATPBR is not liable for refund any paid fee.
Usage of personal information of participants
- ATPBR reserve all right to feature participant’s picture, videos taken during program as promotional material.
- Participant’s personal information will be used to inform them about other certification training courses offered by ATPBR.
- ATPBR is committed not to share or distribute your personal information with any third party. If required, it will follow the process under any applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
- ATPBR do not warrant for 100 percent accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, or the Content of training modules.
- Participants are expressly agreed to use Website, and the Content of training modules at your sole risk.
- The disclaimer of liability contained here applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material.
- If participants fall in sick, primary first-aid action will be taken care by ATPBR and participant’s wife/husband/parents will be informed immediately by phone.
- Participants clearly agree that ATPBR do not guarantees any job placement, salary or other career advancement.